A Guide to Reserving Your Seats on GoDoChurch
- Each week a link will be made available via social media and our Whatsapp broadcast on a Monday to reserve seats for the coming Sunday on GoDoChurch.
- First time users need to sign up before they are able to make reservations, you need to use your email address and create a unique GoDoChurch password.
- Each adult and child who is attending with you requires a seat. After selecting the number of seats you require, the next page lists the tickets and a blue button on the right of each ticket allows you to add ticket details. If you are booking in your guest for the first time click on search and an option appears which allows you to manually add ticket info. You will need their contact number and email address in order to add them. Once you have added a guest you can easily book for them in the future as they will be linked to your profile.
- Children over the age of 12 need to be booked in as adults and sit in the main auditorium as there is no youth in this season.
- You will receive a confirmation email for each adult and child ticket reserved with a unique booking number. You will be required to manually fill out a COVID form when you arrive.
- If you book seats and are unable to make it please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know as soon as possible as there are many others waiting to fill those seats. In the case of an emergency you can let us know up to 7:30 on the Sunday morning so that we can give the seats to walk-ins from the community.
- Please arrive between 8:00 and 8:20 to allow for COVID protocols to take place.
- Please note that the wearing of masks is mandatory throughout the service.