The Financial Freedom course will be presented over three Saturday mornings, starting at 9am at Southside Church.
The cost for all three sessions is R150 per person and includes coffee and a snack as well as course notes.
Please book your ticket online by following the booking link. Payment can then be made via EFT or PayFast. Please use your “surname COURSE” as reference. To assist with administration please forward proof of payment to email@example.com
About Clinton Werner
- I am an Independent Financial Advisor, who have been offering financial advice since 1994 (27 years).
- I am the Director of INVEST 4 LIFE – An independent Financial Planning & Advisory Services company
- I am involved at Radio CCFM on Board and present two radio program’s each week …
- Financial Matters – the program has been running for around 7 years now and the aim of the program is to help people manage their money well, while encouraging people to build their money system on a foundation of God.
- Time to Decide – I have been presenting Time to Decide for over 25 years and the aim of this program is to bring hope to the hurting, to reach the lost, while reviving those who have grown lukewarm in their walk with God (we usually see around 40 per week come to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour during the live program)
- Write two blogs on betteryouliving.com – this has just over 120 000 Instagram followers & we currently reach just over 15000 p.m. via the blog
- I attend King of Kings Church (Noordhoek)
- I am married to Janet and we have 4 sons