We are resuming this course with Parts 2 & 3. (Part 1 was held last year and then Parts 2 & 3 had to be postponed as Covid restrictions were increased.) Parts 2 & 3 of the Financial Freedom course will be held on Saturday 23 July and Saturday 30 July at 9am at Southside Church.
The cost for Parts 2 & 3 is R50 per day or R90 for both days and includes coffee/tea and a snack and the course notes. For those of you who paid in full and attended last year, this is the continuation of the course. For new people who wish to attend, there will be a recap of Part 1 to get you up to speed.
Payment can then be made via EFT or PayFast. Please use your “surname COURSE” as reference. To assist with administration please forward proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Clinton Werner
- I am an Independent Financial Advisor, who have been offering financial advice since 1994 (27 years).
- I am the Director of INVEST 4 LIFE – An independent Financial Planning & Advisory Services company
- I am involved at Radio CCFM on Board and present two radio program’s each week …
- Financial Matters – the program has been running for around 7 years now and the aim of the program is to help people manage their money well, while encouraging people to build their money system on a foundation of God.
- Time to Decide – I have been presenting Time to Decide for over 25 years and the aim of this program is to bring hope to the hurting, to reach the lost, while reviving those who have grown lukewarm in their walk with God (we usually see around 40 per week come to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour during the live program)
- Write two blogs on betteryouliving.com – this has just over 120 000 Instagram followers & we currently reach just over 15000 p.m. via the blog
- I attend King of Kings Church (Noordhoek)
- I am married to Janet and we have 4 sons